I had the pleasure of speaking to a wonderful group of women at the Naples Yacht Club. I featured incredible models who were adorned in clothing from their personal closets. With the help of Marissa Collections, we used gorgeous accessories to show different ways to wear each of their dresses – solid, print, and black. My goal was to show that there is no limit to a great piece of clothing!
With the right accessories and attitude the same dress can be dressed up or down, and worn well in the city and at the beach.
Other topics covered were how to “wear” clothes, staples you should have in your closet, trends that are right for you and how to wear them, and how to manage bi-coastal closets (not a bad problem to have!).
Here are my top five must haves from Marissa Collections:
1) Elegant Bling: Valentino embroidered top handle bag
2) Motorcycle Chic: Black leather embroidered Alexander McQueen motorcycle jacket
3) Who Needs Jewelry: Charlotte Olympia bracelet clutch (this one is amazing!)
4) Modern Trend Setter: Stella McCartney lucite choker
5) Tassel Trend: Multipurpose Lanvin tassel necklace that doubles as a belt
I love bringing fashion to a person’s life and closet. Contact me to set up an appointment for any of my styling services, including event styling, personal shopping, wardrobe styling and consultation.